Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sign up on Plurk



Today my friend invited me to join Plurk. Previously, one of my friend showed her plurk and ask me to join, but that time I feel not interesting to plurk. However, since today my friend invited me through e-mail, i decided to give it a try. When signing up, I found that plurk is a place where we can share information about our activities, per time basis. On Plurk, they define it as Social Journal.

After using it several minutes, I think I will rarely update my plurk since I don't think it will be useful to share information about my activities. Maybe for some situation plurk can be useful, for example in a software team who composed of many people and working on a large project. Each person or a division can plurk (post what they are doing) about module they are currently working on. So someone in that team might find this information useful, maybe for asking about module progress or else.

You can see my plurk on http://www.plurk.com/user/irfin

No comments:

Cartoon by Scott Simmerman